Do You Believe That Marketing Is Fun?
It should be. Let my team do the heavy lifting for you! Let me take that a step further. I believe that marketing in the digital/social space IS supposed to be fun! We’re in a new era. We’re in an age where people aren’t consumers, they’re “friends.” And our friends in the digital universe expect to be entertained and informed with distinct transparency and authenticity.
No longer can marketing and advertising be staid and and boring. No more regurgitating mundane mantras and conference room borne messaging.
Effective marketing engages the audience and creates memorable experiences. I’m not looking to broadcast :30 second television spots.
Nope, that’s not what I’m about. I believe in creating the type of experience that goes way beyond generating leads. I don’t look to build a customer base. I want to build an enthusiastic legion of fanatics who crave engagement with your brand.
I look to develop, nurture, and activate audiences.
Let me show you how I can do that for you. Here is a list of the services that I offer:
- Social Media Sponsorship Partnerships: Your community needs to be activated and the old ways of sponsorship don’t deliver the same engagement as those based in social media. It’s important that you make the right connections to extend your reach. Sometimes strategic partnerships are the perfect solution to help achieve your marketing objectives. I will identify and connect brands with other brands, celebrities, sports teams or sports properties, forming cooperative partnerships for greater promotional impact.
- Social Media Program Activation: Contests, sweepstakes, giveaways..etc… these are the aspects of managing a social media profile that bring your audience to life. It’s important to choose the right format for the big idea. How the big idea is executed is as important as the idea itself. From strategic recommendations on the best mix of vehicles, tactics and touch-points, to flawless execution in-market, I know where the problem points are and I’ll help you avoid the devil lurking in the details.
- Events and Experiential: Do you want your brand to be on the 50 yard line? Maybe you want throngs of people headed into your retail locations. The bottom line is I know what you want most is more bang for the buck. I will ideate, plan, create and execute memorable experiences. These are the types of experiences that your audience engages with your brand in fun, relevant ways. I’ll ensure all the experiences created don’t end when the event is over but rather continue to evolve with meaningful dialogue socially, well beyond the event.
- Social TV: If there’s a bigger impact with today’s socially savvy audience than social TV…I don’t know what it is! The conversation has now become forever fused with television. The “second screen” has now become ubiquitous with the way we all consume our favorite shows. If your brand isn’t taking advantage of the opportunities that exist in social TV, then you are falling behind. The currency in today’s economy is relevance. Social TV provides that in abundance.
- Data Analytics and Measurement: What good is any campaign if you have no idea how to monitor and measure it? Knowing who to reach, where to reach them and and how to reach them is tantamount to your success. The first step is to understand the target audience, the category and the real marketing opportunity. To do this, I utilize state-of-the-art tools to provide you with extensive insights and learnings that lead to ideas that motivate and incentivize behavior. I’ll also show you how to read and interpret the data. Data without action are just words and numbers on a paper. All of the pretty graphs in the world won’t help you if you don’t know how to act on what is uncovered.
- Social Content Creation: Despite what you may have heard, content is NOT king! Contextually relevant content is king! I will help you create a brand newsroom wherein we will together create the most compelling content for your audience. When I say audience…I mean your current audience and your soon to be exponentially growing one as well. I don’t need the practice and neither do you. If you’re going to spend the time and money developing content, create content that your audience actually wants to consume and share.
- Social Relevancy: As I mentioned above, relevancy is the currency of social media. You can’t hope to be relevant if you’re not producing compelling content on an ongoing basis. Whether on Instagram, Vine, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest, you need to visually tell your story and make sure that your story is delivered, how your audience wants it, when they want it and where they want it.
- Social Media Community Management: Community management is the basecamp of your social media operation. Competent community management is not just clicking a button. I will show your team, train your team and guide your team in the nuances of professional social response, social customer service and audience outreach. If need be, I can help you hire the right people to be a part of your team. Putting together the right team is critical to successful community management. Remember, everyone’s a social media expert when it’s not their brand.
- Training: Don’t worry, I’m just a phone call (preferably a tweet) away. When you need help navigating any aspect of your digital marketing strategy or implementation, I’ll be there. I’m not just a consultant but rather your digital | social partner. I’ve got your back, every step of the way. Count on it.
If you’d like to know how I can help you with your digital or social needs, please feel free to contact me. I’d love to chat with you about your digital and social objectives.
I’m sure that I can show you a proposal that will serve to exceed your expectations. If requested, I can turn around a proposal in under 48 hours.